Marketing Consulting Manager
You have an outstanding passion for brands and possess knowledge of brand positioning and management as well as a sensitivity for customer relationships and brand management.
We are seeking a marketing consulting manager for an immediate start to lead a team and look after our client’s brands. The successful candidate will work out the marketing strategy in consultation with our client.
On the basis of the strategy and clearly specified aims, you will be responsible for building up and managing the brands. You will analyse and evaluate consumer behaviour in the various markets as well as analyse and develop national and international market opportunities and devise positions that are relevant to consumers and appropriate to the product in cooperation with client executive/CDs and the strategy and conception teams.
As marketing consulting manager, you will report to the marketing consulting management team and work closely alongside the graphic, strategy, text and production departments.
- Having graduated with a business management degree, you should already possess four to six years’ professional experience, preferably at a renowned communications agency or within the industry.
- You have a passion for brands and possess knowledge of brand positioning and management, preferably in the FMCG sector.
- You are familiar with the German food retail market and can demonstrate sound knowledge that enables you to develop relevant arguments.
- You have excellent analytical skills and can work on your own initiative. You also have a good command of quantitative and qualitative market research tools.
- You have management experience that equips you to lead and motivate an interdisciplinary team.
- You can ‘sell’ consulting services by presenting strong and convincing arguments to the client.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send us your application documents in PDF form only, including your salary expectations and earliest start date, to firstname.lastname@example.org.